Dm global media leading broadcaster are shortly launching a channel on Freeview and are looking for Creative Assistant Producer to join our team in Manchester the role will work closely under the guidance of the Head of Creative and production to execute a range of short films productions on effect of pandemic.
These may include, but are not limited to, social media, domestic violence, access to justice, health, education, fashion, News, Community Programmes, e-commerce, video & editorial shoots.
The ideal candidates will have interest with television production and broadcasting and developing creative briefs.
• Ability to cover production and creative, depending on need such as short programmes, documentaries news gathering.
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion
• Develop detailed creative briefs based on top line creative direction. Include notes on photography, video, lighting, set direction, mood and casting.
• Coordinate with merchandising, marketing & art teams to ensure all needs & timelines are met
• Stay up to date on the latest editorial and commercial trends
• head of creative will Support in location scouting & talent castings
• Prop sourcing from rental houses and non-traditional sources
• Sample tracking & organization
• Create call sheets
• Organize expenses & receipts
• Independent but a team player
• Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with the epidemic effects in UK
• A strong interest in women’s fashion
• Willingness to travel and gather information and interviewing
• Will to learn producing photoshoots, music videos or similar productions
• Willing to work and learn the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Audition.
• Basic knowledge of photo & video functions for briefing purposes
All candidates will be given a month’s training to learn the concept of televising broadcasting and production. Employees will be able to gain formal Qualifications in I.T and
These position are offered under the Kickstart scheme to stimulate the job opportunities for you people and help the community economically.
Initial Contract for 6 Months (Kickstart Scheme)
Working hours: You may be asked to work weekends and out of hours and shift patterns are between 8am – 7pm Monday – Sunday
You may also be required to undertake courses leading to qualifications in I.T Business or Financial services at one of the partners college.
10 teams comprised of 8 persons in the team and each team will be allocated a creative task for broadcasting or production.